The TCP™ State Compliant ALL WEATHER Ready to Defend Kit
The state compliant PepperBall® TCP™ Ready to Defend Kit has everything you need for non-lethal protection. In addition to the TCP launcher, the kit also includes inert projectiles, all weather N2 cartridges, and a spare magazine.
- 1 Yellow TCP™ Launcher
- 2 Black Universal Magazines
- 12 Inert Practice Projectiles
- 2 N2 All Weather Cartridges
- Cleaning Tube
- Cleaning Lubricant
- User Manual
- Convenient Storage/Carrying Case
Powered by compressed air, the TCP launcher looks similar to a gun, but is designed to be a non-lethal self defense solution giving you the time and distance needed to get away from a threat. Whether you are at home, on the road or enjoying the outdoors, the TCP gives you control over any unforeseen circumstances.
- No-recoil and is easy to load and operate.
- No license or waiting period since the TCP is not a firearm.
- Safety switch ensures that the TCP will not fire until you are ready to shoot.
- Mil-standard 1913 picatinny rail accommodates most rail mount accessories
- Smooth bore barrel for increased accuracy
- 6-round capacity and can launch both standard round projectiles and VXR™ projectiles (sold separately), with accuracy up to 150 ft.
- Adjustable velocity, fires projectiles at 260 feet per second out of the box and is adjustable up to 300 feet per second.
- Uses industry leading patented PepperBall projectiles that are used by law enforcement worldwide. Non-toxic and pharmaceutical grade, PepperBall projectiles are non-flammable and use one of the strongest all natural PAVA powders available.
- Ultra-light weight construction
- 6 round magazine capacity
- Up to 150 FT launch distance
- Compatible with both standard round projectile (included) and VXR™ projectile (sold separately)
- Compact size fits in a holster
Uses both CO2 and N2 cartridges (8 Gram ONLY- not compatible with 12 Gram cartridges used in the LifeLite Launcher)
|Power||8g CO2/ 1.3gN2|
*N2 cartridges are proprietary PepperBall®; products that contain approximately 2600 psi of pressure